Kosharnaya Galina Borisovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, department of sociology and management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Naydenova Lyudmila Ivanovna, Doctor of sociological sciences, professor, department of sociology and management,
Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Korzh Natal'ya Vladimirovna, Candidate of sociological sciences, senior lecturer, department of sociology and management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Danilova Elena Aleksandrovna, Candidate of sociological sciences, associate professor, department of sociology and management, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The article discusses the acquisition and consolidation of social status positions for people with disabilities and people with disabilities (HIA), which occurs in the process of obtaining vocational education. The purpose of the article is to identify and systematize the basis of the methodological support of the study of the inclusion of these groups in social relations, their participation in social processes, their taking a certain place in the social structure of modern Russian society.
Materials and methods. In preparing the article, a systematic approach was used, within which the goals, research results are highlighted, the results are interconnected with practice. Research methods include a secondary analysis of research results published in Russian scientific journals, as well as an analysis of official documents (federal and regional programs aimed at promoting vocational training and employment of people with disabilities and people with disabilities).
Results. A systematic description of the research methodology of the specified subject has been compiled, which includes: the classification of research subjects; methodology for the operationalization of basic concepts; systematization of signs, indicators and indicators of research; analytical description of research methods (quantitative and qualitative); classification of research results on the basis of theoretical and practical significance.
Conclusions. A general conclusion is presented on the state of the problem and the level of research in obtaining vocational education, employment, the acquisition of social status by persons with disabilities and persons with disabilities (which generally constitutes the process of their integration into society and social relationships).
Based on the generalization of the materials studied, it is possible to propose generalized practical recommendations for the methodological apparatus of the study of this problem, for the methodological substantiation of targeted regional programs aimed at its solution.
1. Bikbulatova A. A., Soldatov A. A., Nevskaya M. V. Vestnik Ufimskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta ekonomiki i servisa. Nauka, obrazovanie, ekonomika. Ser.: Ekonomika [Bulletin of Ufa State University of economics and services. Science, education,
economics: economics]. 2015, no. 3 (13), pp. 36–40.
2. Pechenkin V. V., Zaytsev D. V. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological studies]. 2008, no. 3, pp. 92–97.
3. Arzhanykh E. V., Gurkina O. A., Terekhova A. M. Vysshee obrazovanie v Rossii [Higher education in Russia]. 2014, no. 10, pp. 35–42.
4. Ponomareva G. T. Pedagogika vysshey shkoly [Higher school pedagogy]. 2017, no. 2 (8), pp. 59–62.
5. Degtyareva V. V. Filosofiya obrazovaniya [The philosophy of education]. 2014, no. 3 (54), pp. 162–173.
6. Degtyareva T. N. Filosofiya obrazovaniya [The philosophy of education]. 2014, no. 3, pp. 173–183.
7. Krukhmalev A. E., Voevodina E. V. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya [Sociological studies]. 2012, no. 12, pp. 72–79.
8. Gashenina N. V. Srednerusskiy vestnik obshchestvennykh nauk. Ser.: Ekonomika i upravlenie [Central Russian bulletin of social sciences: economics and management]. 2011, no. 3, pp. 145–149.
9. Kurbangaleeva E. Sh., Veretennikov D. V. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovanie [Psychological science and education]. 2017, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 168–180.
10. Reznik G. A., Kurdova M. A. Ekonomika i sotsium [Economics and society]. 2016, no. 11 (30).
11. Zinevich O. V., Degtyareva V. V., Degtyareva T. N. Vlast' [Authority]. 2016, no. 5, pp. 61–67.
12. Motsar' A. A. Molodoy uchenyy [Younf scientist]. 2016, no. 6, pp. 83–86.
13. Sharf A. S., Ozhegov D. A. Mediko-sotsial'nye i psikhologicheskie aspekty bezopasnosti promyshlennykh aglomeratsiy: materialy Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (g. Ekaterinburg, 16–17 fevralya 2016 g.) [Medical and social and psychological aspects of the
safety of industrial agglomerations: proceedings of International scientific and practical conference (Ekaterinburg, 16–17 of February, 2016]. Ekaterinburg: UrFU, 2016, pp. 144–150.
14. Arzhanykh E. V., Gurkina O. A., Terekhova A. M. Professional'noe obrazovanie v Rossii i za rubezhom [Professional education in Russia and abroad]. 2016, no. 1 (21), pp. 18–25.
15. Petrosyan V. A. Integratsiya invalidov v rossiyskoe obshchestvo: dis. d-ra sots. nauk: 22.00.04 [Integration of people with disabilities into Russian society: dissertation to apply for the degree of the doctor of sociological sciences: 22.00.04]. Moscow, 2011,